"Coach" is a word that means ‘come alongside’. “Come alongside and share together, teach, listen and lead.”
With a focus on Leadership and Communication, our coaching involves the ability to understand you: to live where you live, think how you think, and understand your perspective.
From this benchmark, we place another perspective on top of yours, stretching and growing you to gently see a unique way.
Coaching is foreseeing, paving the way, coming alongside and adding value to you.
One on One Private and Confidential Coaching
Together, we will create a strategic plan that is a powerful way for you to gain clarity through a weekly process including interaction and accountability.
Small Setting Coaching Onsite or via Webinar and Video Technology
The cohesive bond that is formed while working in a group empowers each person to develop the leader within and shine in a safe environment that nurtures the group as a whole.
It is an experience unlike any other and follows the same premise as an academic think tank. This is a great tool for adding value to Senior Leadership Teams and mid-level leaders.
Another iteration of this format is the Mastermind. There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group.
My facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills.
By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, my masterminds can help you achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Create real progress in your business and your life
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study the 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership or other suitable material to create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!